Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday....just another day of the week

Well, I feel like we really didn't accomplish much again today...still trying to adjust to everything happening on Dominican time. Everything is manana (tomorrow).

Went to Cabarete AGAIN today to look at the Suzuki SUV. Took it to a mechanic who pronounced it healthy except for a front spring, an oil seal and an oil change. We parted with our pesos for a deposit and will probably pick it up on Monday. That should take all day......

I decided that other than picking up my chinola vine (passion fruit), I am NOT going anywhere. I really need to get some laundry done and the house cleaned. Ross is going to pick up water with the quad...no helmet yet but we live on a back road so WTH...LOL

Work on our security bars is almost complete. We have this Swedish painter painting the bars and I swear that he will take a month to do a job that should take a few days at most. He takes alot of breaks...

Went for lunch at the Jolly Roger Pub today cause I really didn't feel like making lunch today. Food was good as usual.

Saleen (kitten) has adjusted well. Jack is still trying to eat her when he gets the opportunity. Shelby absolutely LOVES that kitten..he follows her everywhere and plays with her constantly.

Maybe Sunday will be a beach day so the dogs can go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment