Saturday, November 20, 2010

11 more sleeps

Well, we now have 11 more sleeps before we leave. Mother Nature decided that she was a sick and twisted force. We sit, trying to keep warm, in the last of our winter clothes. I feel like I have been sitting on ice cubes and can't get warm. Truthfully, I feel sorry for my friends and family who will be sitting on ice cubes for the next four months (okay six if you are in Saskatchewan). The worst...I had to shovel three times already...WTH???

I had to venture out into the BC Blizzard (not to be confused with an Alberta or Saskatchewan blizzard). Shelby was freezing so I bought him a sweater jacket. He looks quite cute in it. Jack is looking at him like there is something seriously wrong with him. I didn't judge the toilet paper rationing properly so had to get a small supply.

So, I checked the Weather Network this morning...sunny skies in Sosua. Just thought I would point that out to piss everyone off.

We are almost done packing and getting rid of everything. The larder is almost bare so that may mean going out for dinner a few times. Anyone want a cookie sheet or measuring cup?

Ross has five days of work left (well actually four cause he needs a day off).

No comments:

Post a Comment