Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OMG....again

We have had alot of experiences since we have moved to the DR...however, I can honestly say that after experiencing a hurricane, my next least favorite experience is an earthquake..

Earthquakes make you feel like you have had a cervesa or two too many...a floating feeling...your stomach isn't quite right...I have a friend who described the feeling as being on a gently rocking boat...that's a very good description. The first one we experienced made me think that the dogs were running under my lawnchair and moving it around...but....no dogs...

The strongest tremor we felt was 5.1, we have also had several aftershocks which gave our windows a good rattle.

I don't like earthquakes.

The pool isn't fixed yet...and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Ross has a new project. Friends gave us some fabulous mahogany doors. He is going to install them into one of the door arches in our house.

I am going to move away until the work is complete (won't be any arguing that way...safer for everyone...lol)

Oh...and Ross can keep the dogs while I am away! LMAO

The sun has finally been shining again...poop is drying so now I have a project too....

Life is moving at a frantically, leisurely pace...wow...an oxymoron if you ever had one!

Work is good...life is good...who give a rat's *$$ is my pool isn't fixed!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment